Other (indicate in message) Submitted: February 3, 2021 | Updated: February 23, 2021

Hello A-B Tech Community College in Asheville, NC,

I'd like to make a public records request for the following information under NC Public Records Law:

Please provide a link to the latest institutional financials as disclosed in the institution's President's Annual Report publications.

The last report posted on the institution's website dates to 2018-2019.

Status: Clarification Requested

• February 23, 2021 4:51 pm

1 week ago

to: Kerri Glover <[email protected]>
    date: Feb 23, 2021, 4:51 PM
    subject: Re: Records Request: (February 2021) Request for A-B Tech financials as disclosed in the President’s Annual Report publications

Good afternoon Kerri,

My apologies for the delayed reply on this! To clarify, I think you’re saying that some of the information isn’t available / hasn’t been created yet, but you expect it may be available in March? If that’s the case, I will go ahead and mark this request as “completed” for now, and if anyone wants to make another request for this information in the coming months, I’ll reach back out then.

Just let me know if I’m understanding that correctly!

Thank you.

Status: Clarification Requested
  • February 8, 2021 4:44 pm

from: Kerri Glover <[email protected]>
    to: Sunshine Request <[email protected]t.com>
    date: Feb 8, 2021, 4:44 PM

Hello,

Annual reports are produced for the previous year. We posted our FY2019 annual report at the beginning of 2020 and currently are working on our FY20 report. Some of the content is unavailable or lagging due to the pandemic, but we hope to have it completed by March.

Status: Response Received from Government
  • February 8, 2021 4:40 pm

to: Kerri Glover <[email protected]>
    date: Feb 8, 2021, 4:40 PM
    subject: Records Request: (February 2021) Request for A-B Tech financials as disclosed in the President’s Annual Report publications

Good afternoon Kerri,

I’d like to make a public records request for information that may be available in your office.

Please confirm receipt to let me know the request will begin processing, and if possible, please provide a rough estimate of when the request may be completed. I will plan on following up again around the end of the month if I have not heard back before then.

Subject: (February 2021) Request for A-B Tech financials as disclosed in the President’s Annual Report publications

Message: “Hello A-B Tech Community College in Asheville, NC,

I’d like to make a public records request for the following information under NC Public Records Law:

Please provide a link to the latest institutional financials as disclosed in the institution’s President’s Annual Report publications.

The last report posted on the institution’s website dates to 2018-2019.

** Sunshine Request makes no claim as to the veracity of any statements or information contained in any of the requests, or public records, we receive.

• February 3, 2021 5:40 pm